The Autodesk Research team wants to hear from you to influence the future of the Autodesk Account management experience. We're exploring new, more flexible ways for you to subscribe to products and are looking for admins to provide key input about their business needs.
For our next round of studies, we are looking for admins who manage subscriptions in Autodesk Account. Does this sound like you? Here are the 3 paid research opportunities to get involved:
1. San Francisco-based admins (CAD/BIM Managers, IT Coordinators, etc.)
- Located in the San Francisco Bay Area and want to join a live feedback session? Our next happy-hour-meets-feedback-session is on Thursday, May 23. Contact the Research Team at Accountemail@example.com – we’d love to host you!
2. Autodesk University London
- Are you attending Autodesk University London June 17 - 18? We’d love to see you there! Contact our research coordinator, Chrissy, directly at Chrissy.firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an in-person interview session.
- Available to share your perspective over a video call? Our team has a range of research studies coming up. Just fill out the sign-up form to be matched with a study and researcher.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete our short sign-up form, or contact our research coordinator, Chrissy, directly
- Expect an email from us to schedule a 60-minute interview
- Join us via video conference or in person for your interview, based on personal preference
- Get a gift card as a thank you!
Admin pro tip: If these studies aren't a fit for you, check out this blog post to learn more about participating in other research.